Hey guys 🙂
If you’re reading this then I know you’ve swiped up our instagram post. I’m writing this to guide you along how to use our Clay Wash, the uses for our Clay Wash and the benefits of using our Clay Wash and why it should be incorporated into your hair care routine whether you are relaxed, a transitioner or fully natural.
Lets start by telling you the BENEFITS of using our Clay Wash:
- Our Clay Wash will remove product build up from your hair. Have you ever done a wash n go and it just felt lifeless or didn’t look as bomb as you knew it had the potential to look? Most times our hair is in desperate need of a product build up removal to help rejuvenate our kinks coils and curls.
- It will remove any impurities you may have in your hair.
- It will help to gently exfoliate your scalp; removing any dandruff or dry scalp.
- The ingredients we added will help to moisturize and condition your hair.
Now that we’ve covered the benefits; lets dive right into the USES of our Clay Wash:
- Perfect to use to help enhance the overall appearance of your wash n go’s.
- Perfect to use after wearing a sew in or having your hair braided down for a long period of time.
- Perfect to use after wearing a protective style (to help remove product build up)
- Great for a gentle scalp exfoliation
Lastly lets talk about how to apply our Clay Wash:
- We recommend parting your hair into sections to help the application process.
- Work each section at a time and start of by applying water to damp the hair.
- After you’ve damped your hair a little; take a generous amount of Clay and apply into your hair working it through very slowly with your fingers
- Gently finger detangle your hair.
- Twist hair in section or clip to keep away and proceed to applying Clay on other sections.
- Once Clay is applied to your entire hair (look over your hair and be sure your scalp got covered as well)
- We recommend leaving on for 30 mins to an hour.
- Rinse and co-wash; if you find you cannot get the clay out via co-wash it is entirely okay to use a sulfate free moisturizing shampoo.
Since launching our product line the Clay Wash has done tremendously well. It’s important to note the Clay Wash is NOT a styling product and its job is not to define your curls. What it will do is enhance the overall appearance of your hair and will leave your hair and scalp feeling detoxed and clean!
We hope this short little HOW TO helps you. As always the DM’S are always open for questions. xoxo